*We are only allowing 10 of each design to be purchased* Once all 10 are sold, item ill show sold out, if it shows sold out that means the print is expired for this launch.
Kiss me heifer with the signature cow design! This will be a screen print on the shirt of your choice! Now here is the part that you have to have to have to have READ!
1. These shirts are preorder - 2 week tat from closing date - this preorders closing date is 1.12.21, meaning you will have your shirt by 1.26.21. Please do not message me before this date asking for a rush, if you need your shirt rushed this preorder is not the one for you, the 2 week turn around accounts for every aspect of how this shirt is made so there isnt much wiggle room. Trust me they are worth the wait!
2. Do you want your shirt bleached? Examples of bleach designs I have done can be found on social media and I uploaded a few designs but I take great care and art of how I bleach all my work.
3. What type of item do you want this screen print on: a- short sleeve, b-long sleeve, c-crew sweatshirt, d-hoodie sweatshirt. Each price is listed when you select your garment type on the drop down box
4. What color do I want my item? YOU WILL ENTER WHAT COLOR YOU WANT IN CHECKOUT! IF YOU DO NOT ENTER ONE, WE WILL PICK ONE FOR YOU THAT LOOKS BEST! You can see a full list of colors each shirt comes in, in the photo section of this listing, please keep in mind how your color you want will bleach, colors that bleach best are darker colors.
Short sleeve - 55 color options
5. Sizing: These are unisex sizing, do not get this confused with unisex fit. They are not a boxy unisex tee, they are very fitting and our top sellers! With the 100% cotton aspect and preshrunk we encourage you to take your normal size or size up for an oversized look, but for jean wearing tees take your normal size, leggings wearing tees size up 1 whole size for comfort. SMALL-6XL
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: It is so important to wash your garments from us properly, any bleach or screen printed item we encourage you to wash it on cold, no spin, no fabric softener, inside out, then let air dry. DO NOT PUT INTO THE DRYER.